- Wildflowers & Walking. The Island of Sipan, Croatia. 1–8 May 2018
- Wildflowers & Walking. The Bernese Oberland, Switzerland. 6–13 June 2018
- Wildflowers & Walking. Bergen & The Southern Fjords, Norway. 10-17 July 2018
- Wildflowers & Walking. Autumn in Sardinia. 2–9 October 2018
- Wildflowers & Walking. The Azores – the Islands of San Miguel, Faial and Pico. 5–14 November 2018. 10 days
- Wildflowers & Walking. Morocco, Anti Atlas Mountains. 15–22 March 2019
- Walking and Wildlife Holidays
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A perfect holiday for those who love the sea. We are based on Sipan, one of the Elaphiti islands about 40 minutes off the coast of Dubrovnik. The crystal clear seas of the Adriatic, luxurious vegetation and the aromatic scents … Continue reading
Kandersteg lies at the head of two beautiful valleys giving access to some classic Swiss scenery and fabulous alpine plants. A short flight takes us to Zurich and then a fast and efficient train takes us to our destination. We … Continue reading
Norway is famous for its stunning indented coastline and along with the rest of Scandinavia provides some of the most unspoiled destinations in the world amid inspirational and dramatic wilderness scenery. Sandwiched between Stavanger and Trondheim are rugged mountains, fjords, … Continue reading
Well known for its rugged scenery, intriguing history and delicious food this island is the perfect place to enjoy the countryside and its wildlife. We stay on a farm in agroturismo accommodation in a rural situation but not far from … Continue reading
Wildflowers & Walking. The Azores – the Islands of San Miguel, Faial and Pico. 5–14 November 2018. 10 days
We return to this lush green archipelago set in the middle of the Atlantic which has some of the youngest land in the world. There are dormant volcanoes and hot springs next to verdant pastures with colourful hedgerows. There are … Continue reading
Wildflowers & Walking. Morocco, Anti Atlas Mountains. 15–22 March 2019 Details will follow shortly. Alternatively please contact us if you would like to receive details of this holiday when they become available.
During the last year N & S WILDLIFE HOLIDAYS has supported Plantlife’s Rare Plant Areas Project in Norfolk and Suffolk by making a donation to help protect much loved plants such as fen orchid, Breckland thyme and Italian catchfly.